Thursday, October 20, 2011
Wheeler's New House
On my way to Idaho last month I was able to stop over for the night to see the Wheeler's and check out their new house. Hearing about it and seeing pictures for the last several months does not do it justice! It is truly amazing and spectacular in every way. Here are a few of the better pictures I got. The kitchen is about 4 x's that size, but I only took a shot of the one angle. The view is from their back patio (on any level(they have patio's on the back of the house on all 4 levels. Spiral staircase that Nicole is posing from goes from the top floor down to the bottom basement. The wall of windows is in the great room, off of the kitchen. I was so glad to spend a little time with my dear Lisa that I miss so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment