Thursday, October 20, 2011
New Bedding
After hunting for months and months for new bedding.... I finally found what I was after. I had seen this bedding that I loved at B,B,B (this same coverlet Chrysanthemum made by DKNY in charcoal for $320.00. I just couldn't do it! That would be crazy! Then each sham was $69. So I left the store with my head hanging low and kept searching, and searching, and searching. Finally one day, I happened to stop in Tuesday Morning and there it was! Not in charcoal, but in this light aqua color that I also love. The deal of the century. I got the coverlet for $65, and each aqua sham for $14.99! For that price, I then grabbed the cream shams for $9.99 ea. and found the bed skirt and throw pillows at TJMaxx for ($9.99-$14.99). So thrilled and happy. Sleeping much better now that we are back into a King( we slept in a Queen for over a year while transitioning from our old house to this house). The Sleep Number Bed is the way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment