Thursday, October 20, 2011
LeeAnn's 60th BDay
My cousin Georgi (top right in burgundy), her brother Sam (bottom center in burgundy), and I surprised her Mom (my Aunt) LeeAnn (Top right in grey), by flying home to ID for her 60th BDay in Oct. It was so good to see Mama (who also flew in from CA, bottom right in plaid). And wonderful to see Grandma (bottom right in peach). The house was crazy with aunt's, uncle's and cousins all in one house for the Big Dinner Sat. night. My cousin Georgi recently had her gorgeous girl Ansley in April. The center of attention. I just couldn't get enough of her! I held her as much as possible for 3 day's and miss her so much already. Georgi had three boys about the same ages of our girls, then out of the blue a surprise 4th pregnancy came along. She finally got her girl. She is such a doll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment