Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom's 60th B-Day Bash

 
Mom had a huge Birthday Bash for her 60th in Mar. of 2009. I know this is now May, but with just getting a handle on this blog thing I wanted to include it even though it is out of sequence. She told me it was more stressfull than planning my wedding and now I know why. She went to an awful lot of trouble. Tons of yard work to make the yard look just perfect. Hired a DJ, two piano soloists/singers. Had our good friend do flowers. A Friend made her a cake and put her picture on it. A company came and made taco's/buritos/quessadilla's to order. We all cooked for two days getting ready for the party. Grandma made homemade chocolates and a Margaret a friend put them all in individual boxes tied with bows for party favors. The list just went on and on... I was lucky enough to have a wonderful husband that flew me out for the special occasion while he stayed home and worked and took care of the girls. It was a very busy,fun and fast weekend. Grandma, Dean, LeeAnn, Linda G., Shirleen drove all the way from Idaho. Georgi my favorite cousin flew in from Kansas City. Aunt Diane, Tina, Mardi and Cortni flew in from Texas. We all missed cousin Kenea who couldn't come. It was so great to see so much family and even more friends from all over Calif. who came just for Mom.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama said...

Great Job U guy's! I have such talented kids. It's a great way to keep up on what you are all doing. Can't wait to forward it on to all my friends.