Friday, May 15, 2009

Little Seth

 
Yeah... He's here! Celeste finally had Seth on Tues. May 12! Seth is the cutest little thing. Not very tiny at 8lbs. 4 oz. but next to Sarah's Coleman he's just a little peanut. I was lucky enough to go to the hospital when Celeste was still in recovery, Tues. morning. I got to hold him and go with them to her room. Boy Mom and Dad were soooo tired, not to mention Mom still "loopy". I visited the next day as well and held Seth. Mom and Dad felt better that day, and were then ready to leave the hospital. Celeste and Seth went home yesterday on Thur. Not a very long stay for a C-Section but Celeste was in great need of peace and quiet (2 things you don't get much of on the Mother/Baby unit that's for sure). Apparently she thinks she will be able to get that at home with 4 other kids running around- Hah!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: