Friday, May 15, 2009

Miss Tacy for Dinner 5/14/09

  Miss Tacy was in town this week for work-stuff. So the night beore she went back home to Florida, we had her over for dinner. She left Samson at home this trip, so the girls were sad, but happy to see Miss Tacy. We miss her living closer, to be able to see her more. She requested I make her favorite, so we had tonkatsu, yakisoba, rice, won tons, and for dessert lemon bundt cake with fresh berries and cream. We celebrated her birthday a little late. The girls each gave her a ceramic mushroom to put in her yard back home. They were so pretty. One was a bright red, turquoise, and mustard yellow. I guess I missed that photo-op. Looks like I just got a picture of the bag. Dang! The night went too quick as usual, but it was great to see her. Can't wait for her visit this summer. She was reminded by all three girls to bring Sammy (They miss Sammy can you tell?, He started out as our puppy the year we moved here, with a brand new little Meg, and a million feet of snow I was a little overloaded with life so Tacy took him for us and moved to Florida where she has spoiled him rotten, and loved him for us). We love you Tacy!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: