Thursday, June 9, 2011

Traverse City Trip 6/11

I can't believe I was gone for 5 days with Chuck for this trip, and these are the only pictures I took! I haven't been able to go on a business trip with Chuck since Madeline was about 3 mo. old. That's about 11 years ago. So he had a Dealer meeting up in Traverse City Michigan at this resort called the Grand Traverse Resort. We had to drive this coach up, just the two of us on Monday. Chuck had meetings during the mornings, (my plan was to read by the pool, but it was too cold, it only got up to about 65 degrees). In the afternoons we had to entertain customers either in town or at the resort. Chuck treated me to a day in the spa on the second day... I had a manicure,pedicure,facial,and massage! It was amazing!! In the evenings we had to be with everyone at the fancy dinners. A couple nights at the resort, then a dinner cruise one night and a night at the winery. Lots of talking, smiling, and hopefully sales happening. Girls were at home with Jessie Richardson for three days, then Karlee Worthen 2 days. House was intact, and girls did fine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: