Friday, June 24, 2011

Farewell to Larsen's 6/20/11

This summer has been an emotional one for me. So many good good friends leaving Granger. I guess because we were also supposed to be included in that group... it makes it even harder. First the Jeppsen's, Jacobson's, now Larsen's. I took Becca out for lunch at Panera on Monday, then later that night we met the Larsen's and Hurst's at Chubby Trout for a farewell sushi date. What an experience. We arrived at 6:30, then waited outside for 1 1/2 hours (even ordered, so that when we got inside they would already have our order) .Once we were seated, we had to re-order because they never put our order through. By the time we actually got our food it was after 9:00. We will not be re-visiting Chubby Trout!!! But I was very glad to spend a little more time with my dear friend Becca. We have served together for years in YW, before we were both released in Dec. I will miss her! They are moving to Harriman Utah, where Clint will join his Father's Podiatry Practice. While we were at our marathon dinner, Madeline was baby-sitting for there 3 little ones Braden,Natalie,and Rylee. Her first gig, which she pulled off without a hitch!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: