Monday, May 9, 2011
Surprise Visit from Grandma's!
The girls sure had a surprise in March when I told them I had to run to the market and instead of bread I came home with not just one Grandma but two! Mama had this plan of flying in to surprise the girls to go to Morgan's and Madeline's State meet, but just to make it even more exciting, decided to fly Grandma Morgan in too. We had an amazing week with the Grandma's. We went to the meet , And I was even able to pick Chuck up at the airport so he could be with us. We also tootled around town. It was Meg's week at school to be star of the week,the following week, so I pulled some strings, and had it switched so Meg could bring her 2 grandma's for show and tell, and story time. What a super fun week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment