Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Tippecanoe River 8/09
The last outing of Summer 2009. Tippecanoe River State Park 8/13-8/15. What fun we had! The Lee's, Kennard's& Lasley's. We rented these little cabin's (you can see our's in the middle of the collage), three in a row. Moved all the picnic tables in front of the Kennard cabin (which was in the middle) and set up shop. I still can't believe that Sarah with a 6 mo. old and Celeste with a 3 mo. old went camping... What troopers! There were no potty's in the cabins. We had to walk about 3-4 min. away to the nearest bathroom/shower house. It was sooooo hot and humid, and there was no swimming anywhere. I think everyone came home with a million mosquito bites, and Isaac brought home a free-loader tic. That all said, I think everyone had fun. The kids made the best of the water-less situation by playing in the spickets nearby, and they all took turns on our bikes, went on hikes, loved the night-time bon-fires for roasting weenies and marshmallows. All in all, it was great company, great food, great friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment