Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School 2009

Well here are our BIG GIRLS on their first day of school, Aug. 19, 2009. All excited and nervous for different reasons. Meg is nervous because she has a hard time saying her teacher's name, Mrs. Alsopp. I told her to just call her Mrs. A and she felt better. She is so excited to get to stay the whole day and eat lunch at school, we'll see how long that lasts. Madeline's not too excited about her teacher Mrs. Kuroski because Morgan told her she was mean, nice... Morgan's off to middle school. She's nervous about her stupid locker and I don't blame her. We went on Mon. night for the walk through and could only get it opened a couple times after trying about 20. Just kept jamming. Then yesterday we went back to practice more, and got it open 3 times out of about 30 tries. A teacher and a custodian could only get it open with the master key. I'm stressed for her. They just told her to find a teacher to open it up if she couldn't, but wouldn't give her another locker. That makes me stressed for her, hopefully she is handling it better! Well all the kids are off and what to do??? guess i'll go clean the house and mow the lawn. This is the day I've been waiting for, for 6 years right? I miss Meg already!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: