Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Gina's 43rd Birthday
Dec. 31, 2011: I had an amazing Birthday once again. What made it even sweeter was my Mama was here to celebrate with me. We started off the day going to Macadoo's for breakfast. Chuck hates breakfast, we can never get him to take us, so on my special day... that's what we did! It was delicious! I think he might have even enjoyed it:) Later that night we went to PaPa Vino's for amazing italian dinner. Of course I couldn't decide on where to go to dinner all day, when I finally did, there were no reservations available. Mama used her Calif. skills and some sob story to get us to the front of the line and at our table in less that 10 min.! She's awesome. Don't know what she said, but we sure got some dirty looks from the hostess the whole time we were there! Oh well, it worked! And it was yummy! Ohn the way home we stopped at our most favorite Dessert place and got our favorites to go... No bake Peanut Butter Pie, Key Lime Pie, and Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake!!! It's no wonder I packed on the pounds over xmas break. I think I did it all in that one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment