Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Fall, Fall, Fall
Fall is by far my very favorite time of year!! I love that we have treas in our front yard that change. This year I found the most amazing mums for my porch. They are almost ready to toss though because it's getting so cold at night, they are suffering. They doubled in size though and I have enjoyed them so much. Driving down the road right near our house I see these trees, several times a day. This one on the top right ios so amazing, with just the red leaves in the center. I must drive by this tree 4-6 times a day, and had never noticed it. The funniest thing happened. All five of us were in the car, going to a wedding a couple weeks ago, and as we turned the corner, we see this woman pulled off on the side of the road, taking a picture. I looked twice and it was Celeste! She was taking a picture of this amazing tree. I couldn't believe I had never noticed it. Life gets so busy. It made me realize I need to slow down and enjoy the beauty right in front of my nose. The very next day, I took these pictures so I can always remember Fall in IN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment