Friday, January 1, 2010
Maggie @ 9 weeks
What a perfect Birthday for Gina! We brought Maggie home today. She is so stinkin' cute. She has grown since the first time we saw her. She is almost 2 pounds now. See those tiles on the floor of the kitchen? They are 12x12 tiles. You can see how she measures up ! We feel like we have a newborn in the house. Chuck was very on top of things and typed up a schedule for her so we would know when to feed her and take her out to go potty. We are training her with the bell method, to try to teach her to ring it when she needs to go out. On her second day home she actually rang the bell with her little nose and when we took her out she went pee pee. Probably a flook, but none the less exciting. She was super cute playing with her lil. puppy toys. Her favorite by far is the tiny monkey she carts around(bottom left). Like I told Sarah, I have friends having babies, but I took the easy way out, and got a puppy. ( I have to say though, diapers are sure sounding appealing instead of puppy pads and accidents!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment